WHY TO USE A FLOCCULANT?
Because the water of the swimming pool tends to lose its condition of transparency by the appearance of turbidity, caused by:
- The presence of algae, bacteria, organic matter.
- Precipitation of salts of calcium and magnesium.
- Dust introduced through the air i by bathers.
- Oxidation of salts of iron and manganese.
- Mud, rain, etc...
In most cases the particles introducidad in the water are dtan small (colloidal) that lack sufficient size to be retained by the filtration equipment.
The flocculant FLOC LQ produces an increase in the size of the particles in suspension and discharge (decant) to the bottom of the pool, being then easy removal.
ADVANTAGES OF FLOC LQ
- High-speed coagulation
- Good speed of decanting
- Works even at low temperatures
- Possibility of use in a wide range of pH
- Elimination of consumption of products for the adjustment of the pH
- Less tendency to cause phenomena of overdose
- Removes metal ions such as iron and manganese
- Formation of flocs easily filterable
- Lower content in soluble aluminum in treated water
- Removal of the organic matter
- Effectiveness in waters of high turbidity
- Improving the bacteriological quality of the water and consequently reduces the consumption of the products used in the disinfection
MODE OF EMPLOYMENT
Treatment of recovery in murky waters
- Stop the filtration equipment
- Add 10 ml of FLOC LQ for every m3 of water
- Pour FLOC LQ in a container of water and distribute the solution in the swimming pool
- After 8 hours, pick up and remove the layer of flocs in the bottom of the pool with a cleaner or similar.
- Can be done with a dosing pump auto, injecting before the filter 0, 5 ml per m3 of circulating water.
- Manually, pour 0.5 ml FLOC LQ in a container of water and distribute the solution in the pool.
- Do not pour into the inside of the skimmers
PROPERTIES FLOC LQ
||1,15 - 1,20 g/cm3
|pH of a 1% aqueous solution
||5 - 6