Trichlor in tablets 25 Kg
- Slow dissolving chlorine tablets
- To introduce in the doser or in the skimmer.
- For weekly pool water maintenance
- Container of 25 Kg
Slow chlorine trichlorine tablets
The trichlorine tablets or slow dissolving chlorine tablets contain 90% of the useful chlorine so they allow a continuous chlorination avoiding the loss of chlorine due to the effects of the sun. This allows a slower dosage and therefore greater effectiveness over longer periods.
We distinguish three types of chlorine for pool maintenance:
- Fast granulated chlorine or dichlorine: perfect for shock treatments, for start-up for the swimming season or after a storm.
- Slow dissolving chlorine or trichlor:
- in tablets: ideal for weekly pool water maintenance.
- granular: ideal for daily pool water maintenance
- Multi-action chlorine: composed of other components such as flocculant, anti-algae...
Chlorine tablets are a good idea for weekly pool water maintenance to keep the water clean and disinfected. Slow dissolving chlorine tablets offer an extended duration for 6-7 days, the duration will depend on the hours of operation, water flow, temperature, among other factors.
PLEASE NOTE: In pools made of liner, polyester, vinyl or painted, it should not come into direct contact, as it may cause discoloration.
Amount of chlorine needed for the pool
Chlorine tablets are used for weekly pool water maintenance. For a correct maintenance follow the next steps:
- Check the pH level at 7.2 - 7.6 ppm.
- Add 10 gr. of granulated dichlorine per m³ of water.
- Leave the equipment in filtration
- After 2 hours, adjust with pH regulators.
- Follow the maintenance treatment
- Check pH level at 7.2 - 7.6 ppm.
- Insert 2 tablets of 200 gr in the skimmer /floating dispenser for every 50 m³.
- Leave the filtration equipment in operation
IMPORTANT: The initial treatment or shock treatment should be repeated whenever there is a lack of transparency in the pool water.
NOTE: add the product preferably at dusk and without the presence of bathers.
Properties of trichlorine tablets
|Look||Solid in tablets of 200 g|
|Chlorine content useful||90 %|
|pH (1%)||2 - 3|
|Solubility||1.2 g/100 ml|
Advice for use
- Keep the water flow completely open in the skimmers and sump during the filtration process.
- It is advisable to introduce the new dose of TRICLORO CP when the compacts introduced in the skimmers have been reduced to 10% of the original weight.
- Keep the skimmer baskets clean (leaves, paper, etc.) to achieve the correct dissolution of the compacts.
Correct chlorine levels
In order to estimate the right amount of chlorine to add to the pool, it is important to check the pH and chlorine levels. It is therefore important to test with an analyzer kit at least 2-3 times a week and to regulate the parameters.
It is important to distinguish between free chlorine, residual chlorine and total chlorine.
- Free chlorine: chlorine with disinfection power. Optimal level 1-3 ppm
- Residual chlorine: chlorine without disinfection power. Optimal level of 0.5 - 2 ppm.
- Total chlorine: combines free and residual chlorine. Optimum level of 0.5 - 1.5 ppm.
Less than optimum chlorine will cause bacterial and algae growth resulting in unhygienic and unpleasant conditions. Dosages may vary depending on the number of bathers, sunlight, water temperature or weather conditions.
- Package size
- 25 Kg/L