The dichloro, more commonly known as chlorine fast or shock, it serves primarily for the recovery of waters when we have neglected your treatment or for times when we have had a large influx of bathers or after a storm.
Due to its high solubility in water, are quickly obtained the necessary amount of residual chlorine. Offers to other products, a greater stability against ultraviolet rays (UV) from the sun.
- Packaging of 5 Kg.
- Ideal for all types of pools, even polyester liner, painted or vinyl. Due to its rapid dissolution, it prevents the discoloration on the surface.
- Its easy dissolution in water, by use of a dosing pump to automate the disinfection of the pool water.
- Does not modify the pH of the water.
Properties chlorine multi-COMPLEX CP
|Chlorine content useful
||6 - 7
||24 g/100 ml
- Initial treatment or supercloración: Add 15 g of DICHLORO GR for every m3 of water. After 2 hours, adjust the water pH between 7,2 - 7,6 using pH MINUS or pH PLUS.
- Maintenance treatment: with the pH of the pool water adjusted, add 1 to 3 grams of DICHLORO GR for every m3 of water.
The initial treatment (supercloración or shock chlorination), must be repeated whenever you notice a lack of transparency in the water of the pool.
Mode of employment
Introduce the necessary dose of DICHLORO GR in the inside of the skimmers, putting then into operation the filtration equipment, to be able in this way to dissolve the product, to circulate the water through the skimmers.
You can also divide the dose of DICHLORO GR on the surface of the pool alike. The addition of DICHLORO GR will be done preferably in the evening and without the presence of bathers in the water.
The free residual chlorine must be located between 0.5 - 2 mg/l value that will measure easily using a case analyzer of chlorine and pH. This control must be made a minimum of 2 times a day.