Chlorine, Bromine and pH analyzer kit
- CTX Analyzer Kit
- Total chlorine, total bromine and pH
- For daily water analysis
- For all types of pools and spas
Matthias H. published the 29/11/2023 following an order made on 20/11/2023
todo está bien
Anonymous customer published the 13/09/2021 following an order made on 03/09/2021
Anonymous customer published the 12/07/2021 following an order made on 28/06/2021
Anonymous customer published the 26/04/2021 following an order made on 25/03/2021
Bien. Lo utilizo para medir el PH y la cantidad de bromo,
Anonymous customer published the 20/01/2021 following an order made on 07/01/2021
Anonymous customer published the 18/05/2020 following an order made on 24/04/2020
Eficaz. Bom desempenho
How to analyze the pool water
Analyze and measure the parameters of the pool is a fundamental task for a correct maintenance of the pool. It is an indispensable element for all those who have a swimming pool whether it is small, big, of work, removable, elevated, spas... all need an analyzer case.
The CTX pooltester analyzer kit is used to know at all times the levels of both chlorine / bromine and pH of the pool. In summer a test must be carried out every 2-3 days to check the levels and regulate the parameters. The analysis with the analyzer kit will not take you any time, it is an economical, easy and quick way to know the concentration of disinfectant and the right pH.
The CTX Analyzer Kit consists of 3 elements:
- Pooltester with Chlorine/Bromine and pH levels.
- Oto reagent: determines the disinfectant level, total Chlorine or total Bromine.
- Phenol Reagent: determines the pH level.
Analysis of pool water parameters
A correct analysis of the pool parameters is important to be able to correct the levels and obtain clean and crystal clear water.
- Check that the pooltester is clean and free of debris.
- Fill the pooltester with water
- Add 5 drops of Oto to measure the Chlorine/Bromine level.
- Add 5 drops of Phenol for measuring pH level
- Shake the pooltester and let it act for a few seconds.
- Look at the color obtained for each parameter against the light and compare it with the parameters indicated in the pooltester.
The Oto reagent is a transparent reagent that oxidizes and turns yellow on contact with the disinfectant. The intensity of yellow depends on the amount of oxidants present in the water.
The Phenol reagent will react to pH changes from red to violet.
Correct chlorine/bromine and pH levels
Regulating the levels of chlorine/bromine and pH is essential for clean water. The optimum levels of the parameters are:
- pH: 7.2-7.6 ppm
- Total chlorine: 0.5 -1.5 ppm
- Total bromine, according to the type of pool we distinguish:
- Private pool: 1.0- 3.0 ppm
- Private spa: 2.0 - 4.0 ppm
- Public pool: 3.0 - 5.0 ppm
- Public spa: 4.0 - 6.0 ppm
IMPORTANT: it is essential to first regulate the pH levels and then the chlorine levels. If chlorine is added without first regulating the pH it will not work and you will not get clean water.
- Type of case