OCCURRENCE OF ALGAE IN THE POOL
Algae are micro-organisms autotrophic plants which over-the-air are introduced into the pool water.
The algae are formed from mineral salts, such as phosphates, carbon dioxide, and light through photosynthesis, it comes to synthesize carbohydrates (organic matter) and it emerges to the atmosphere oxygen.
The different types of algae:
- Green algae: Are the most common, fast growing, can invade a pool in 24 hours and consume a large amount of chlorine.
- Algae yellow: Also calls the Mustard. Usually appear on the side of the shadow of the pools and are quite resistant to chlorine, can withstand from 3 to 5 ppm of free chlorine.
- The black algae: is the algae most feared. Are dark spots and have a structure of layers where the first layer protects the layers below it. This makes it very difficult to remove. They are extremely resistant to chlorine.
ALGINE X: PREVENTION OF ALGAE CONCENTRATED
Algine X is an anti-algae concentrate designed for the water of the pool, quick action with a high power bactericide, algaecide and fungivcida, intended to prevent the formation and development of algae in the water of the pool.
MODE OF EMPLOYMENT
Apply to the noted lack of transparency in the water, add dissolved in a container of water 1 L of product for every 100 m3 of water. Later add once per week 0, 25 L of product for every 100 m3 of water.
- Initial treatment: Add 1 L of product for every 100 m3 of water.
- Maintenance treatment: Add one time per week 0.25 L of ALGINE X for every 100 m3 of water.
The initial treatment can be repeated whenever you notice a lack of transparecia in the water.
Periodic disinfection of the vessel to the pool:
It is recommended that before re-filling the pool, imbuing the walls and the floor with a solution of ALGINE X (0.5 L in 10 L of water) forming a protective film of disinfectant action.
Disinfection of the environment of the pool:
The surfaces which meet to form part of the environment of the pool can become slippery and be a vehicle to transmit diseases. To avoid these inconveniences, we advise to apply on a daily basis by means of a sprayer or watering can with a solution of ALGINE X (3 L product in 10 L water). At the end of an hour you should rinse these surfaces with plenty of water.
|Density at 20 ° c
|pH (concentrate, 20ºC)
||7 - 7,5