Chlorine multiaction tablets 5 Kg CTX-393
- Multifunctional chlorine in 250 g tablets
- Disinfectant, flocculant and algaecide action in a single product.
- Prevents algae growth and keeps the water transparent
- Container of 5 kg
Anonymous customer published the 02/04/2021 following an order made on 29/03/2021
Preço super competitivo. Excelente.
Anonymous customer published the 13/06/2018 following an order made on 28/05/2018
Anonymous customer published the 27/09/2017 following an order made on 03/09/2017
el producto está ok, cumple con su funcion
Comment from Momentos Piscina the 02/10/2017
Muchas gracias Giordano por tu comentario, y ¡muchas gracias por tu confianza! Cualquier otra cosa que necesites estamos para ayudarte. Un saludo
Multifunctional chlorine in tablets
This multiaction chlorine is a solid non-combustion compound in tablets, specially formulated to eliminate all types of microorganisms and algae with its single application in the pool water, leaving the water crystal clear.
Reasons why to choose multifunctional chlorine
- Non-combustive solid compound
- Triple action: disinfection with chlorine, flocculant to clarify the water and algaecide to prevent algae
- Maintains oxidizing and disinfecting properties
- Slow dissolving for weekly pool water maintenance
Chlorine tablets are a good idea for weekly pool water maintenance to keep the water clean and disinfected. Slow dissolving chlorine tablets offer extended duration for 7-10 days, duration will depend on hours of operation, water flow, temperature, among other factors.
IMPORTANT: In pools made of liner, polyester, vinyl or painted, it should not come into direct contact, as it may cause discoloration.
We do not recommend multiaction chlorine for removable pools or spas that have a cartridge filtration system. The flocculant can clog the cartridge and cause deterioration of the cartridge.
How to use multifunction chlorine
- Check the pH level at 7.2 - 7.6 ppm.
- Add 10 gr. of granulated dichlorine per m³ of water.
- Leave the equipment in filtration
- After 2 hours adjust with pH regulators.
- Follow the maintenance treatment
- Check pH level at 7.2 - 7.6 ppm.
- Insert 1 multifunction tablet of 250 gr in the skimmer/ Floating dispenser for every 25 m³ of water 7 or 10 days.
- Leave the filtration equipment running
IMPORTANT: The initial treatment or shock treatment should be repeated whenever there is a lack of transparency in the pool water.
NOTE: add the product preferably at dusk and without the presence of bathers.
Properties multiaction chlorine tablets
|Appearance||Solid in tablets of 250 g|
|Color||White and blue|
|Useful chlorine content||83 %|
|pH (1%)||2,5 - 3|
Measuring chlorine and pH pool
To be able to estimate the right amount of chlorine to add to the pool, it is important to monitor the pH and chlorine levels. It is therefore important to test with an analyzer kit at least 2-3 times a week and to regulate the parameters.
It is important to distinguish between free chlorine, residual chlorine and total chlorine.
- Free chlorine: chlorine with disinfection power. Optimal level 1-3 ppm
- Residual chlorine: chlorine without disinfection power. Optimal level of 0.5 - 2 ppm.
- Total chlorine: combines free and residual chlorine. Optimum level of 0.5 - 1.5 ppm.
Less than optimum chlorine will cause bacterial and algae growth resulting in unhygienic and unpleasant conditions. Dosages may vary depending on the number of bathers, sunlight, water temperature or weather conditions.
- Package size
- 5 Kg/L