WHY TO USE A FLOCCULANT?
Because the water of the swimming pool tends to lose its condition of transparency by the appearance of turbidity, caused by:
- The presence of algae, bacteria, organic matter.
- Precipitation of salts of calcium and magnesium.
- Dust introduced through the air i by bathers.
- Oxidation of salts of iron and manganese.
- Mud, rain, etc...
In most cases the particles introducidad in the water are dtan small (colloidal) that lack sufficient size to be retained by the filtration equipment.
The flocculant FLOC CP manages to retain in the filter all the particles in suspension that are found in the water of the pool and that, otherwise, pasarian without being retained.
FEATURES FLOCCULANT IN CARTRIDGES
The cartridges FLOC CP form the flocs in the water at the inlet of the filter, these flocs are deposited on the surface of the filter media while retaining your step all the particles in suspension that are found in the water of the pool.
- Pools of 10 to 50 m3: 1 cartridge FLOC CP
- Pools of 50 to 100 m3: 2 cartridges FLOC CP
- Pools of 100 to 150 m3: 3 cartridges FLOC CP
MODE OF EMPLOYMENT
Put units in the interior of the baskets from the skimmers, after having done a load of laundry in the filtration equipment.
PROPERTIES FLOC CP
|Look||Solid (bags of fabric tersmosoldable)|
|Dissolving in the skimmer at 28 ° c||2 complete cycles of filtration|
|pH of a 1% solution||3,6|
|Container||Bags of 125 gr|