Trichlor granulated 30 kg
- Slow dissolving trichlor granules
- Ideal for daily pool water maintenance
- Suitable for any type of pool
- 30 kg container
Anonymous customer published the 13/06/2017 following an order made on 24/05/2017
Comment from Momentos Piscina the 15/06/2017
Gracias Celia por tu comentario. ¡Un saludo!
Anonymous customer published the 01/05/2017 following an order made on 13/04/2017
Granulated chlorine for swimming pools
Slow granulated chlorine or granulated trichlorine contains 90% of useful chlorine and therefore allows a continuous chlorination avoiding the loss of chlorine due to the effects of the sun. Thanks to the high concentration of useful chlorine, this allows a slower dosing and therefore more and better effectiveness for longer periods.
Free residual chlorine is water with disinfectant power, it is the amount of chlorine in the water in the form of hypochlorite acid. It is essential to destroy those microorganisms that can be introduced after the water is already disinfected.
- Trichlorine swimming pools: Maintenance chlorine
- Ideal for all types of swimming pools: gresite, liner, polyester, painted pools
- Granular compound
- Slow dissolving for regular and continuous maintenance of pool water.
- High concentration stabilized chlorine
- Prevents chlorine loss due to the effects of sunlight
Trichlorine for swimming pools: Maintenance chlorine
The slow dissolving chlorine is used for weekly / daily maintenance of pool water.
1. Check pH level at 7.2-7.6 ppm and regulate the levels.
2. For start-up there are two options
- Add 10 gr. of DICHLORO GR per m³ of water.
- Add 2 to 4 gr of TRICHLORO GR per m³ of water during the first week.
3. For daily / weekly maintenance:
- Add between 1 and 3 gr of TRICLORO GR per m³ of water.
4. Leave the system in filtration for a few hours for the product to dissolve.
IMPORTANT: The initial treatment or shock treatment should be repeated whenever there is a lack of transparency in the pool water.
NOTE: add the product preferably at dusk and without the presence of bathers. Introduce the product in the skimmer or dilute the product in a bucket of water and spread it around the pool.
Properties TRICHLORINE GR 90% - 30 Kg container
|Chlorine content useful
|2 - 3
|1.2 g/100 ml
Ideal pool chlorine level
In order to estimate the amount of granulated chlorine to be added to the pool, it is important to control the pH and chlorine levels. It is therefore important to test with an analyzer kit at least 2-3 times a week and to regulate the parameters.
It is important to distinguish between free chlorine, residual chlorine and total chlorine.
- Free chlorine: chlorine with disinfection power. Optimal level 1-3 ppm
- Residual chlorine: chlorine without disinfection power. Optimal level of 0.5 - 2 ppm.
- Total chlorine: combines free and residual chlorine. Optimum level of 0.5 - 1.5 ppm.
Less than optimum chlorine will cause bacterial and algae growth resulting in unhygienic and unpleasant conditions. Dosages may vary depending on the number of bathers, sunlight, water temperature or weather conditions.
Liner / Polyester
- Water treatment with
- Package size
- 30 Kg/L