Fix a leak is a blended material concentrate, designed to seal leaks in virtually any material. recommended for exhaust of unknown origin or unnoticeable.
can seal holes up to 3 mm in diameter.
REPAIR CRACKS TO:
- Swimming pools
- Acrylic Material
- Fiber glass
- Plastic vinyl
MODE OF EMPLOYMENT
Add 1 liter of FiX TO LEAK for every 60 m3 of water. Do not exceed the dose of 4 liters of FiX TO LEAK test for each 100m3 of water.
for every 100 m3 of water if you are going to use the pool, spa, etc., without changing the water. In case
using a higher concentration of product, it is recommended to change the water before using the
pool, spa, etc
- Shake before using.
- For pools with sand filter put the valve in the filter position of recirculation. For pools that carry other types of filters, it is recommended to remove the filter elements before applying the Fix to Leak.
- Putting the filter engine in place and take slowly the Fix to Leak by the skimmer.
- After you have added Fix a Leak, you need to adjust the suction of the main drain. If this is not possible you can use the cleaner placed in the deepest part of the pool.
- Leave the filter in place in position of recirculation until the crack has been plugged and do not waste water, it is estimated a period of 24 hours.
- Mark the water level of the pool and check for two or three days to verify your repair.
- If the pool is ready, put the valve on the filter to its normal position.
- You can repeat the treatment if necessary.
Keep out of reach of children may irritate the skin and eyes, avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing.
Ingestion of the product is very dangerous. Can contaminate the food. When the container is empty, clean it well with water before disposing of them.
CURE OF URGENCY
In case of contact with skin and/or eyes, you must rinse with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. For the eyes it is best to visit the eye doctor. The clothing that has had contact with Fix to Leak to wash before re-use.