Bromine tablets 20 gr
Are you bothered by the smell of chlorine, sometimes an excess of chlorine causes itchy eyes or skin irritation? We can offer you an alternative to chlorine that disinfects the pool water with the same degree of effectiveness, bromine. It is a powerful oxidant very strong against bacteria, viruses or fungi in addition to removing impurities from the water.
The combination of bromine with organic amines (water) results in compounds called bromamines. Bromamines do not cause eye irritation or unpleasant odors. For this reason they are highly recommended for indoor pools and spas but can also be used for all types of indoor and outdoor pools.
Choosing bromine as a disinfectant
- It is an effective disinfectant for swimming pools (bacteria, algae, fungi...).
- Its disinfectant power tolerates pH variations between 7 and 8.
- Destroys all organic matter present in water
- Does not produce irritation to the eyes or unpleasant odors.
- Maintains its disinfection effectiveness up to 40ºC, that is why it is so widely used in spas and indoor pools.
Buy Bromogene disinfectant for swimming pools
For a correct maintenance of the pool, the following steps must be followed:
- Start up the filter
- Check the pH and adjust it to 7,2 - 7,6
- Place 6-7 tablets every 50 m³ of water in the skimmers or floating dispensers.
- Maintain filtration for 6-8 hours.
- Private pools: 1,0 - 3,0 ppm
- Private spas: 2.0 - 4.0 ppm
- Public pools: 3.0 - 5.0 ppm
- Public spas: 4.0 - 6.0 ppm
A weekly check should be made with a bromine and pH analyzer kit to regulate the optimum levels of residual bromine.
After application of the product it is important to ensure that the bromine level is below 7.5 ppm before entering the pool.
NOTE: the number of tablets to be introduced will vary depending on the temperature, the hours of sunshine, the number of swimmers... Bromine levels should be tested 2-3 times a week and regulated according to the optimum value.
Bromine Bromogene properties
|Appearance||Cylindrical 20 g white-yellowish tablet|
|Total halogen calculated as Br2 ||Min. 64.9%.|