Leak plug for swimming pool AQUA-STOP:
Product to plug pores or small cracks on the surface or in the hydraulic circuit of the pool or spa. Product specially formulated to seal small leaks and pores in swimming pools. It is a viscous liquid that is added to the pool water that solidifies on contact with air.
This product is indicated for small cracks or pores, so if it is applied for larger leaks, the result may not be as expected. In this case, it is recommended to apply a second dose of product.
Add directly to the perimeter of the pool or via the skimmer in order to improve their performance
In 24 hours you will have the problem solved
Product efficacy spectacular
DOSE OF EMPLOYMENT: 1L/75 m³
* You can seal pores up to 3 mm in diameter, if the leak is larger or there are several leaks, the effectiveness of the product cannot be guaranteed.
Instructions for use Leak sealant Aqua Stop
1. Turn off the pool pump, put the filter in a position to BY-PASS or RECIRCULATION, it is important that the product does not pass through the filter.
2. Add 1L for each 75 m³ of water.
- If the leak is in the glass of the pool, adding the product directly into the surface water.
- If you do not know where the leak is, or is located in the pipes, add the product through the skimmer.
3. Past 40 minutes to hook up the pump and make it work for a minimum of 8 hours.
4. Mark the level of the water, and after 24 hours check to see if has changed.
5. Pools very large, you may need a second application of the product.
6. Once the product has acted, you can put the filter in the normal position.
7. After 24 hours of adding the product, you may bathe in the water of the pool.
NOTE: If you have a salt electrolysis pool, Aqua-Stop can only be used if the product does not pass through the chlorinator.
In this example of installation, you can close the two valves that we show framed and in this way it will not pass through the chlorinator.