Foam brush Wonder Brush Dolphin 6101610
- Original spare parts for pool cleaners
- Foam brush for maximum pool cleaner adhesion on slippery surfaces.
- Manufacturer's reference: 6101610
- Contact our team if you have any doubts about the spare part you need
Anonymous customer published the 07/02/2021 following an order made on 30/01/2021
perfect for robot dolphin 2001
Anonymous customer published the 05/08/2017 following an order made on 24/07/2017
Comment from Momentos Piscina the 16/08/2017
Muchas gracias por tu opinión, Dani. Cualquier otra cosa que necesites para tu limpiafondos o para tu piscina sólo tienes que pedírnoslo. Un saludo.
Wonder Brush Dolphin Foam Brush
The brushes are one of the spare parts that suffer the most wear, they are in contact with the surface of the pool and therefore provide the necessary grip for the pool robot to perform the cleaning. It is important that the brushes are in good condition and that they are purchased according to the pool liner.
It is important to buy Dolphin brushes that match the liner of your pool, otherwise there may be a lack of adhesion and the pool robot may have difficulty moving.
- PVC brushes: ideal for pools with cement, PVC and liner coatings
- Combined brushes: perfect for rustic ceramic and fiberglass liners.
- PVA brushes: total adherence with very slippery ceramic coatings
For pools with slippery floors, we recommend purchasing a combined or PVA brush. If there is no adhesion on the surface it can cause the robot not to move, not to climb walls or not to perform the filtration well.
The Wonder Brush 6101610 foam brush is for cleaners that have a front and rear brush. Therefore they have a single drive motor.
For greater grip and therefore greater traction capacity, we recommend replacing both brushes.
The foam brush is compatible with the following models:
- Dolphin Active Classic / Active X3.5 / Active X3
- Dolphin Pool in / Pool up
- Dolphin 3
- Dolphin Logic Eco 40
- Dolphin F40
- Dolphin Zenit 10 / Zenit 12 / Zenit 15
- Dolphin Thunder 10 / Thunder CB / Thunder 20
- Dolphin Cosmos 20
- Dolphin 2X2
- Dolphin 2001 / 3001
- Dolphin Apogon Bc / Apogon Cc
- Dolphin Explorer
- Dolphin Master M3 / Master M4
- Dolphin M200
- Dolphin Poseydon
- Dolphin Moby
- Dolphin SF40
- Dolphin Triton
- Dolphin Easykleen / Superkleen
- Dolphin Swift
- Dolphin Swash / Swash CL
- Dolphin Seamaster INT
- Dolphin E30 / E35 / E40i
- Dolphin Cainan 2 / Cainan 3 / Cainan 3i
- Dolphin S200 / S300 / S300i
- Dolphin Hammer Plus / Hammer i
- Dolphin Acuarius R2 / Acuarius R4
- Dolphin Avalon 30 / Avalon 40i
- Dolphin Carrera 30 / Carrera 35 / Carrera 40i
- Dolphin Pulit E50 / Pulit E55
- Dolphin Supreme M3 / Supreme M4
- Dolphin Saturn
- Dolphin Orbit
- Dolphin Floorcova
- Dolphin LR5
- Dolphin Capaz
- Dolphin Raudo
- Dolphin Sprite B / Sprite C
- Dolphin DX3
- Dolphin Magic