WHY USE POOL FLOCCULANT?
Because the pool water usually loses its transparency condition when it appears turbid, caused by
- Presence of algae, bacteria, organic matter.
- Precipitations of calcium and magnesium salts.
- Dust introduced through the air and by swimmers.
- Oxidation of iron and manganese salts.
- Rain mud, etc...
In most cases the particles introduced in the water are so small (colloidal) that they lack sufficient size to be retained by the filtration equipment.
The FLOC LQ flocculant produces an increase in the size of the particles in suspension and their discharge (decantation) to the bottom of the pool, making it easy to remove them later with the pool cleaner.
ADVANTAGES OF FLOC LQ
- High speed of coagulation
- Good decanting speed
- Works even at low temperatures
- Can be used in a wide pH range
- Elimination of consumption in products for pH adjustment
- Less tendency to cause overdose phenomena
- Removes metal ions such as iron and manganese
- Formation of easily filterable flocs
- Lower content of soluble aluminum in treated water
- Removal of organic matter
- Efficiency in high turbidity waters
- Improves the bacteriological quality of the water and consequently reduces the consumption of products used in disinfection
DOSAGE OF SWIMMING POOL FLOCCULANT
Recovery treatment in turbid water
- Stop the filtration equipment
- Add 0,5L of FLOC LQ for every 100 m³ of water
- Add the product in the evening and let it rest overnight
- Pour FLOC LQ into a container of water and spread the solution in the pool
- The next day collect and remove the layer of floccules from the bottom of the pool with a pool cleaner or similar.
- Leave the filtration equipment in operation for about 6-8 hours
- It can be done with an automatic dosing pump, injecting before the filter 0.5 ml for each m3 of circulating water.
- Manually, pour 0,5 ml FLOC LQ for each m³ into a water container and spread the solution in the pool.
- Do not pour into the skimmers
PROPERTIES FLOC LQ
||1,15 - 1,20 g/cm³
|pH of a 1% aqueous solution
||5 - 6