PVC Brushes 1 half Dolphin 6101635
- Original spare parts for pool robots
- PVC brush for Dolphin pool cleaner with two drive motors
- Manufacturer's reference:6101635
- Contact our team if you have any doubts about the spare part you need
(€13.06 1 unidad)
PVC brushes with two traction motors Dolphin 6101635
One of the Dolphin spare parts that suffer more wear are the brushes, since they are in contact with the surface and provide the grip to the robot so that it carries out the cleaning. It is important that they are in good condition and that the ideal brush is purchased depending on the type of pool.
It is important to buy Dolphin brushes that are suitable for the type of pool, otherwise there may be a lack of adhesion and the pool robot may have difficulty moving.
- PVC brushes: ideal for pools with cement, PVC and liner coatings.
- Combined brushes: perfect for rustic ceramic and fiberglass liners.
- PVA brushes: total adherence with very slippery ceramic coatings.
For pools with slippery floors, we recommend purchasing a combined or PVA brush. If there is no adhesion on the surface, it can cause the robot not to move, not to climb walls or not to perform the filtration well.
The gray PVC brush 6101635 is for Dolphin cleaners with two drive motors, two front brushes and two rear brushes. You will need to purchase 4 units to change all the brushes on the robot.
The PVC brush 6101635 is compatible with Dolphin models:
- Dolphin Active X4 / Active X5 / Active X6 (rear) / Active Liberty
- Dolphin 4 / 5
- Dolphin W20
- Dolphin Prox2
- Dolphin Dynamic Plus
- Dolphin Supreme M4 Pro / Supreme M5
- Dolphin Acuarius R5 / Acuarius R6
- Dolphin LR6
- Dolphin M400 / M500 / M600 (rear)
- Dolphin Master M5
- Dolphin Sprite RC
- Dolphin DX4 / DX5
- Dolphin C5 / C6
- Dolphin F60
- Dolphin SF 60
- Dolphin Explorer Plus
- Dolphin Logic ECO 50 / Logic ECO 60
- Dolphin Evolution X5
- Dolphin Triton Plus
- Dolphin Zenit 20 / Zenit 30
- Dolphin Ultrakleen
- Dolphin Pulit E70 / Pulit E80 / Pulit E90