Combined PVC brush Dolphin 6101656
Having the PVC brushes in good condition is one of the most important factors, since they are responsible for providing the adherence and traction necessary for the pool cleaner to work properly. It is important to have the right brushes depending on the pool liner.
Depending on the pool liner we differentiate:
- PVC brushes: ideal for pools with cement, PVC and liner coatings.
- Combined brushes: perfect for rustic ceramic and fiberglass liners.
- PVA brushes: total adherence with very slippery ceramic coatings.
Opting for a combined brush is always a good option, the foam rings provide greater adherence to the pool robot and therefore greater performance and efficiency in cleaning. It is the all-rounder brush, ideal for any type of liner.
The 6101656 combination brush is for Dolphin pool cleaners that have two drive motors, two front brushes and two rear brushes. Each brush contains a slot to attach a foam ring. Foam rings are not included, they can be purchased from our online store.
NOTE: We recommend changing the 4 foam rings to ensure perfect adhesion.
The combined PVC brush 6101656 is compatible with Dolphin pool cleaners:
- Dolphin Active X4 / Active X5 / Active Liberty
- Dolphin Prox2
- Dolphin Dynamic Plus
- Dolphin Supreme M4 Pro / Supreme M5
- Dolphin M400 / M500
- Dolphin Master M5
- Dolphin Sprite RC
- Dolphin DX4 / DX5
- Dolphin Logic ECO 50 / Logic ECO 60
- Dolphin Zenit 20 / Zenit 30
- Dolphin Acuarius R5 / Acuarius R6
- Dolphin LR6
- Dolphin F60
- Dolphin SF 60
- Dolphin Triton Plus
- Dolphin Ultrakleen
- Dolphin Explorer Plus
- Dolphin Pulit E70 / E80 / E90
- Dolphin C5 / C6
- Dolphin Evolution X5