DETAILS OF THE PUMP FOR SWIMMING POOLS SEINE
Design and great performance
The series of pumps for swimming pools Seine from AstralPool has been designed for the maximum flow as the low noise, go hand in hand with the intention to fully satisfy the
requirements of the private swimming pool and with an attractive design that is already characteristic of AstralPool.
Highlights the power of autoaspiración of the pump, above 2 m without foot valve. In addition, the pumps Sena are manufactured with engineering plastics with a pre-filter of 2 litre capacity and its transparent lid allows you to see the inside of the prefilter.
The series of bombs Sena is available from 1/3 HP up to 1.25 HP with single-phase motors, and from 3/4 HP up to 1.25 HP in three-phase motors, allowing work to 230 V and 230/400 V with a variation of ± 10% respect to the nominal voltage due to that incorporate motors eurotensión.
Pumps Sena comply with the specifications of the regulations IN-60335-2-41 A1: 2001, which has led to the development of the category, TÜV-GS.
FEATURES PUMPS SENA:
• Bolts of stainless steel pump.
• Fittings for connection to suction and discharge of 1.5" to sleeve of Ø 50mm.
• Mechanical seal made of AISI 316.
• Turbine NORYL ®.
• Pump body and diffuser manufactured of polypropylene with mineral load and glass fibre.
• Insulation Class F motor protection IP-55, which allows to work in environments with high humidity and high temperatures.
• Ability of self-suction above 2 m.
• Standard range 50 Hz, also available for 60 Hz.
Low noise level
Pumps Sena work at full performance with a loudness level optimal in all models. In this way, minimize the effects of sound perceived in the environment of the swimming pool.
The entire range of pumps Sena incorporates the bayonet catch on its lid, pre-filter, which allows you to close in a single movement, the pre-filter of the pump in four different positions.
The configuration in cross cover pre-filter, you can use any tool for opening or closing.
Also, to fix the foot to the body of the pump has been chosen by a great foot stability , and easy installation, eliminating the hardware.
- Power ratings from 1/3 HP up to 1.25 HP in single-phase motors, and from 3/4 HP up to 1.25 HP in three-phase motors.
- Marking GS.
- Motor protection IP-55
- Isolation. Class F
- Materials AISI 316, in all those parts in direct contact with the water.
- Connections to pipe by means of sleeve for gluing of diameter 50 mm.
- Flow rates in l/h at 6 m.c.to. for 0,33 HP, in 8 m.c.to. to 0.5 HP and 10 m.c.to. for the rest of the range. 3,000 rpm.
SCHEMA OF THE PUMP FOR SWIMMING POOLS SEINE
DIMENSIONS PUMPS SERIES ASTRALPOOL SENA