Dosing pump SEKO Invikta KCS
- The SEKO Invikta KCS electromagnetic dosing pump is controlled analogically and operates with constant dosing.
- Dosing of chemicals (chlorine and ph) for the swimming pool
- In the section ''attachments'', you will find a file with the meaning of each letter of the reference of your pump, to know its characteristics.
- Suitable for application in: swimming pools, car wash, cooling towers, reverse osmosis, OEM's.
- Option of heads and specific installation kit for car wash (consult our experts)
- Manual adjustment of operation frequency (0-100%).
- Wall mounting or with fixing bracket.
- Manufacturer's references (you will find them on the side of the pump):
-KCS 632 VITON seal (FPM): KCS632AVFK00
-KCS 632 EPDM seal: KCS632AVEK00
-KCS 633 VITON seal (FPM): KCS633AVFK00
-KCS 633 EPDM seal: KCS633NVEW00
Andrea C. published the 19/01/2023 following an order made on 03/01/2023
Erwan D. published the 06/08/2022 following an order made on 25/07/2022
Lda Granit Pave G. published the 18/07/2022 following an order made on 06/07/2022
Rapidez , e bom material
MARIA B. published the 11/07/2022 following an order made on 13/06/2022
De momento funciona correctamente teniendo en cuenta que es una Bomba de impulsos muy económica.
Sas T. published the 12/03/2022 following an order made on 03/03/2022
materiel connu en remplacement
Erwan D. published the 12/02/2022 following an order made on 31/01/2022
Dosing pump Seko
SEKO pumps offer solutions for injecting liquid into ducts and pipes from small pools to large water installations. In indoor and outdoor environments, depending on the model, they can measure parameters such as pH, ORP, conductivity, chlorine, oxygen, turbidity, ozone, bromine, etc. In our attached files, you can find a list with the compatibility of the body, gaskets and pipes of the dosing pumps according to the chemical you need to dose.
Invikta Dosing Pump
The Invikta series is an electromagnetic metering pump that provides great reliability, quality manufacturing and flexibility as it can be used for a wide variety of applications such as: OEM, swimming pools, car washes, cooling towers, reverse osmosis systems, among many others. It is an analog pump, constant dosing and manually adjustable from 0 to 100.
It is an analog pump, with constant dosing and manually adjustable from 0 to 100. It is a compact model thanks to its small size and design.
Seko Invikta KCS dosing pump features
- Pump with analog potentiometer for manual adjustment of the delivery rate from 0 to 100%.
- The standard power supply of the pump is 230Vac 50-60Hz, with 24Vac option on request.
- It is operated by a solenoid.
- Standard PVDF-T pump heads
- PTFE membrane material
- Incorporates valve for manual purge
- The casing is made of PP plastic, fiberglass reinforcement and IP65 protection.
- Pump head with manual priming valve Operating status LED:
- Flashing when running.
- Slow flashing when pump stops.
- Fast flashing when the low level alarm is activated.
- Depending on the chemical to be dosed, the best seals are:
- pH reducer--> VITON or EPDM seals.
- pH increaser--> EPDM gaskets
- Liquid chlorine--> VITON seals
Technical characteristics KCS series
Invikta KCS pump components
|4||Knob for frequency regulation|
|6||Inlet for level probe|
|7||Wall mounting bracket|
Package contents KCS pump
- Complete pump
- Bottom filter (Fig. 1)
- Injection fitting (Fig. 2)
- 4 meters of PVC pipe (transparent and flexible), for suction and for connection of the bleed valve for manual priming (Fig.3)
- 2 meters of PE pipe (opaque and rigid), for the connection of the pump outlet to the injection point (Fig.3)
- Plugs for fixing the pump
- Bracket for wall mounting
- Instruction manual
- Power cable (2m) with cable gland and connector
Dimensions of the KCS pump
KCS dosing pump installation diagram
|Wall installation||Load mounting|
- Type of pump
- Pump control
- Level control input
- Automatic control