Invernador for the maintenance of the water in swimming pools during the winter period, preventing the proliferation of intensive algae and bacteria, which produce the putrefaction of the water and the formation of calcareous sediments. It is a chemical for swimming pools specific for the process of hibernation. CTX-550 WinterStar allows you to keep a swimming pool clean and clear during the winter. In addition, it is ideal for swimming pools buried tile.
You can check out our article on how to overwinter the pool with all our tips and steps to follow.
Added value of the invernador pool, CTX-550 WinterStar
- Makes cleaning easier in the spring and prevents the proliferation of all types of algae
- Product is not foaming
- Compatible with all types of disinfection treatments (even with the P. H. m.b.)
- Totally soluble in water
- Compatible with all types of filtration systems
Not having to empty the pool during the winter represents a great saving in water, a fact beneficial for the environment and for your pocket, since the commissioning of the next season will not be as costly. In fact, you only need a shock treatment to return to enjoy it.
The invernador CTX prevents the proliferation of algae, so intense, as well as bacteria number in the water. In addition, this product, approved by our experts, helps to prevent the putrefaction of the water and the calcareous sediments.
We recommend that you take the wintering of your pool to contribute to saving of water and thus benefit the environment, your pocket and the saving of this precious resource.
The invernador CTX-550 presents a quality-price ratio very striking, because it is effective (we can keep the water of our swimming pool up to 4 seasons) and its price is economic. Remember that to apply this type of product in the water must be at a temperature lower than 15ºC.
Tips of use for the ivernaje of the pool
Attention! The doses listed are guidelines and if necessary should be modified in function of the characteristics of each pool, the weather, conditions.When you buy this product in CTX we need not worry about stains in swimming pools with liner, polyester or vinyl, as that is completely free of copper.
Steps to follow (remember that the water should be at a temperature lower than 15 ° C):
- At the end of the swimming season and without having suspended the treatment of maintenance, to perform a supercloración with dichlor Granular CTX-200 Gr clorShock (15 g/m3).
- Add to the next day 5 lts. product CTX-550 per 100 m3 of water.
- The pH value of the water, must be placed between 7,2 - 7,6. You can get it with MINUS GR (MINUS LQ) or PLUS GR (PLUS LQ) whichever suits you best.
- Perform a shock chlorination.
- Pour the necessary dose of product directly on the water of the swimming pool, being necessary to put the filtration equipment in place, sufficient time to obtain a good distribution of the product in water.
- It is advisable to repeat half of winter season the addition of product.
* For very cold climates it is recommended that the water level below the skimmers, drain the pipes and put some floating object on the surface to weaken the pressure of the ice.
* For moderate climates, operate periodically, the filtration equipment.
If you have questions about the product or its operation please contact our experts.
You can also find in our store more types of invernador pool of various brands with different type of features for your swimming pool.