BUY CHLORINE AND BROMINE NEUTRALIZER
Maintaining an optimal chlorine or bromine level is one of the most important factors to consider in pool maintenance. Excess chlorine or bromine can cause adverse reactions to bathers such as eye or skin irritation or respiratory problems in enclosed environments such as spas.
The CTX-12 chlorine and bromine neutralizer is characterized by:
- Indicated to eliminate the excess of chlorine and bromine residual in swimming pools
- For all types of pools, especially public pools that are frequently shock chlorinated
- Allows for the rapid removal of excess disinfectant so that the user can bathe
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE NEUTRALIZER CTX-12
For a good maintenance of the pool it is important to follow the following instructions:
- Adjust the pH to 7.2 - 7.6. If the pH is not regulated, the neutralizer may have no effect or may have the opposite effect
- Add 100 g of product to reduce by approximately 0.5 mg/l. (ppm.) the residual chlorine of 100 m³ of water. Dissolve the necessary dose of product in a container with water, and spread this solution over the surface of the pool by an equal amount.
- Leave the filtration equipment in operation for a minimum of 6 - 8 hours for the product to act
- Check the pH level and adjust it to 7.2 - 7.6
CTX-12 NEUTRALIZING PROPERTIES
||1,5 - 1,7 g/cm³
|Solubility in water at 25° C
||30 g/100 cm³