Solenoid TORO irrigation 264-06-03
- On sale!
- Solenoid TORO irrigation with a thread diameter of 3/4".
- Irrigation system with electric control and regulation of flow S/R.
- Electric valve irrigation with outlet threaded male or cuff.
- Rubber diaphragm that ensures a complete closure and eliminates leaks.
- Built in Zytel is very resistant and in stainless steel with a duration exceptional.
- Pressure of 1 or 1.4 to 10 bars.
- Valve series 264 BULL.
- Official distributor TORO, reference: 264-06-03.
Enrique P. published the 06/08/2022 following an order made on 24/07/2022
Se agradecería mas recomendaciones de mantenimiento del fabricante
FELIX M. published the 18/07/2022 following an order made on 04/07/2022
Funciona muy bien
Fernando D. published the 18/07/2022 following an order made on 05/07/2022
En perfectas condiciones.
JORDI C. published the 25/05/2022 following an order made on 15/05/2022
Muy buena, conforme a mis expectativas, los recomiendo!
Ricard T. published the 18/03/2022 following an order made on 09/03/2022
exactament el que em convenia. tot ràpid i correcte.
Joan M. published the 24/01/2022 following an order made on 16/01/2022
Solenoid TORO irrigation 3/4" BSP. Why choose it?
The solenoid valve irrigation electric BSP ¾ ” of the series 254/264 of the prestigious brand BULL, like all their other models, is an electric valve for residential and commercial use that stands out for its resistance and durability.
Some of the salient features of this system of TORO irrigation is that the lid and the body of the electric valve 3/4" are of resilient Zytel reinforced with fibre of glass, that allow pressures up to 10.3 bar. Also includes a needle discharge, self-cleaning stainless steel. Finally, highlight your rubber diaphragm of a single piece, which ensures a secure closure and leak-free.
Valves irrigation electric TORO are the perfect solution for all those people who are looking for a valve complete but economic. The water valves TORO are robust and resistant so they are perfect for any application, residential or commercial, from drip to high-flow.
Features Solenoid TORO irrigation 3/4" BSP
- Electric valve irrigation with outlet threaded male.
- There are various solenoid valves for water with connection sleeve for use with polyethylene tubes.
- Has a screw for manual opening.
- Connection Cables of 45 cm for easy access and installation.
- Needle download a self-cleaning stainless steel (electric models).
- Built with a rubber diaphragm in one piece with a ratio of 5:1 that ensures a complete closure and eliminates the possible leaks.
- The spring diaphragm is manufactured in stainless steel to facilitate the full closure.
- Lid and body are designed in a rugged Zytel® reinforced with fiber glass which provides a great stability under pressure.
- Solenoid valve built in Zytel is very resistant and in stainless steel with a duration exceptional.
- Account with the amount of blowdown to zero, eliminating the loss of flow rate while it rises, being able to place more diffusers in the same station or sector of irrigation.
Specifications Solenoid TORO irrigation 3/4" BSP
- Strip flow rates recommended: 2-57 L/min
- Working flow for model: 3/4" 2 to 57 l/min
- Working pressure for model 3/4": from 0.7 to 10 kg/cm2
- Body types: valve balloon
- Takes threaded male 3⁄4"
- Solenoid: 50/60 Hz (24 V. BC)
- Consumption of starter: 0,3 amp. 7,2 VA
- Consumption maintenance: 0.2 amp. 4,8 VA
- Dimensions: 76 x 102 mm (height by width)