Pump PSH Micro 25 single-Phase
- Pump PSH MICRO 25 single Phase 0.25 HP.
- Pump of the series PSH MICRO indicated for the recirculation of water in swimming pools, small, removable, or spas.
- Dimension of the suction and impulsion entrance: 1 1/2".
- Fully compatible and interchangeable with Micro.2 and Micro.3 models
- Discover more about how to choose a pump.
* Images technical specifications PSH MICRO in the description below.
Darina V. published the 04/05/2022 following an order made on 22/04/2022
Anonymous customer published the 03/08/2020 following an order made on 28/07/2020
Aún por evaluar
PSH MICRO 25 SINGLE-PHASE
The pool pump MICRO 25 single Phase 0.25 HP manufactured by PSH POOLS is perfect for those people who have a small pool, a pool with a removable canvas or plastic or a bath type spa. The pump PSH MICRO 25 has the mechanical seal of high quality and the approval of experts Moments Pool as recommended product.
FEATURES PUMPS PSH MICRO
The design of these centrifugal pumps has been designed to work in the recirculation of the water through small filters of silex or cartridge. Pumps pool PSH POOLS MICRO feature with thermal protection and incorporate a cable of 1.5 m length and a basket prefilter in the pump body. These engines of water are particularly suitable for filtration equipment.
All pump series pool PSH MICRO is focused on the filtration of the water of swimming pools domestic small dimensions and are suitable to work with cloradores saline or sea water. If you have a small pool at home, any pump PSH MICRO will be a pump that is perfect for you.
This range of water pumps is characterized by its efficiency and quality of materials, their manufacture based on the latest technologies and environmental sustainability, and the convenience of its management.
All PSH MICRO feature a transparent cap that allows a maintenance of the pre-filter and the pump more comfortable and complete.
See all the models of the series PSH MICRO in our online store.
- Pump body: Polypropylene + 30% PV.
- Impeller and diffuser: Noryl + 30% PV.
- Shaft: Stainless steel AISI 416.
- Mechanical seal: Carbon + Resin - Ceramic.
- Pre-filter cover: SAN
- Pre-filter basket: Polypropylene + 5% PV.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS PSH MICRO
PERFORMANCE CURVE PSH MICRO
DIMENSIONS PSH MICRO
HYDRAULIC PERFORMANCE PSH MICRO
- Variable speed