Pump Espa NOXPLUS
- Water pump with frequency inverter
- 3 speeds that adapt to any pool and need
- Can save up to 75% energy
- Quiet operation
Variable frequency drive pump: efficiency and savings
A variable frequency drive water pump is a type of pump that uses a variable frequency drive to control the operating speed of the motor. This type of pump allows the amount of water being pumped to be adjusted, which in turn can help save energy and improve overall efficiency.
The variable frequency drive works by changing the frequency of the electrical current that powers the pump motor. By reducing the frequency, the motor speed is reduced, resulting in slower water flow. Increasing the frequency increases the motor speed, resulting in faster water flow. In this way, the amount of water pumped can be adjusted to meet the specific needs of each application.
In general, they are an efficient and versatile choice for many pumping applications, such as irrigation systems, HVAC systems, water supply, among others.
NOXPLUS variable speed pump: energy savings
By allowing control of the motor operating speed, variable speed drive water pumps can be set to operate at only the amount of power needed at any given time. This can result in a significant reduction in energy consumption and energy costs.
Better flow control
Variable frequency drive water pumps allow the amount of water being pumped to be adjusted to meet the specific needs of each application. This can result in better control of water flow, which can be especially useful in irrigation systems and swimming pool filtration.
Longer service life
By allowing the motor operating speed to be adjusted, variable frequency drive water pumps can reduce the amount of wear and stress on the motor and other pump components. This can result in longer pump life.
Water pumps with variable frequency drives can run at lower speeds than conventional pumps, which can result in quieter operation.
Maximize flow with the NOXPLUS variable speed pump
- Electrical insulation: Class F
- Service factor: S1
- Degree of protection: IPX5
- Reset: Automatic
- Motor type: Asynchronous
- Intake diameter: 50mm
- Discharge diameter: 50mm
- Sealing by: Mechanical seal
- Motor cooling: Fan
- Type of suction connection: Fitting for gluing
- Type of discharge connection: Fitting for gluing
- Motor housing: Aluminium
- Mechanical seal: Alumina-Graphite
- Suction body: Technopolymer
- Enclosing body: Technopolymer
- Discharge body: Technopolymer
- Diffuser/s: Technopolymer
- Pump shaft: Stainless steel AISI 431
- Impeller/s: Technopolymer
- Seals: NBR/EPDM
- Pre-filter: Technopolymer
Limits of use
- Liquid temperature (ºC): Max: 40
Technical data table NOXPLUS
NOXPLUS performance curve
NOXPLUS pump dimensions
- Variable speed