Polaris 3900 Sport Hydraulic Pressure Cleaner
The Polaris 3900 Sport pool cleaner is a hydraulic pool cleaner, so its operation is based on the pressure or suction of the water using the energy of a pump. Suction cleaners like the Polaris 3900 Sport have their own filter bag that collects the suctioned debris and thus avoids overloading the pump's pre-filter.
This is Polaris' most advanced pressure cleaner. All the details of the robot cleaner have been carefully designed and studied to achieve the best results, reliability and ease of use.
Its Aqua Dynamic design contributes to its efficiency, regardless of the shape of the pool, so the Polaris 3900 SPORT creates a new style and provides superior results.
An additional 1 HP pressure pump is required as with the Espa Multipool pump or 1.5 HP if the distance to the technical room is more than 15 m (50 ft).
Advantages Polaris 3900 Sport
- For in-ground pools up to 14 x 7 meters
- All types of liners: gresite, liner, polyester, painted...
- Any bottom: flat, gentle slope, jumping pit with compound slope or diamond point
- Includes standard double-capacity zippered bag and ultra-fine bag
- Features 3 jets that create the Venturi effect
- Stainless steel straps
- Optimized cleaning surface
- Incorporates 3 motor wheels equipped with wide tires
- Incorporates anti-lock backflow valve
- Integrated float to ensure the stability of the cleaner
- Random scrolling and automatic reverse
Technical features Polaris 3900 Sport
|Type of system
||Additional 1 hp pump or 1.5 hp pump if the distance to the technical room is more than 15 m, coupled to the filtration system.
||Venturi system 3 jets
||Separate bag + delivery tail
||2,2 to 2,6 bars max.
|Specific line for pool cleaner
||Rigid hose 16 bars
|Weight of cleaner
Polaris 3900 Sport operation
The following diagram explains the installation and operation of the Polaris 3900 Sport hydraulic pool cleaner.
- The water is sucked by the pump through the skimmers and the bottom sump.
- The water is sent to the filter to be purified.
- The water returns clean to the pool through the return pipes.
- A bypass is created in this piping system to feed the auxiliary pump.
- The Polaris 3900 Sport cleaner is connected to the suction inlet which has become a return pipe.
- The Venturi effect generated by the jets converts the incoming water into a powerful suction stream and allows the cleaner to move.
- The length of the tubing must be equal to the distance between the return pipe and the farthest point