DESCALING POOL CLEANER
Thorough cleaning of the swimming pool vessel is important to keep the water in perfect condition, free of organic residues and incrustations. It is recommended to renew the pool water every 5 - 6 years. When the pool is empty, it is important to use descaling cleaners such as DECAL, to eliminate calcareous incrustations, organic residues and mineral sediments that, with time, form and adhere to the pool's surface.
DECAL is a descaling cleaner designed to clean the pool's glass and the interior of the plastic filters (flint or sand filter load)
HOW TO CLEAN THE WALL AND FLOOR WITH DECAL
For the general cleaning of the swimming pool vessel it is important to follow the following steps:
- Empty the pool
- Wet the surfaces well with water: tiles, tiles...
- Apply DECAL undiluted on the surfaces to be cleaned, spreading the product well on the walls and bottom of the pool. Add 5 liters per 20 m³ of water volume.
- Allow the product to act for approximately 1/2 hour and rinse with abundant water
Repeat in case of strong incrustations. If it is convenient it will help by rubbing with a brush
DECAL can be applied with a spray, non-fogging or watering can
Avoid working in direct sun so that the product does not dry on the walls.
HOW TO CLEAN THE POOL FILTER WITH DECAL
To clean the filter (sand or flint) it is important to follow the following steps:
- Completely empty the water inside the filter
- Open the filter from the top and pour in the DECAL interior making sure that it covers the filtering load
- Allow the product to work for approximately 30 minutes
- Close the filter and perform an intensive wash
PROPERTIES OF DESCALER DECAL
|pH at 20ºC
||1,08 -1,12 gr/ cm³