Pump ESPA Silen I 50 single Phase
- This model is equivalent to the old ESPA Iris 750 1/2 HP monofàsica (equivalent).
- Created for the recirculation of water in swimming pools, demountable or buried.
- If you have an Espa Silen 50M, the model you need is the Silen S 60 12M.
- Fittings suction and discharge sizing of 50 mm.
- Pump pool completely silent.
- With prefilter with transparent lid.
* Images technical specifications in the description below.
Michael D. published the 07/08/2022 following an order made on 25/07/2022
parfaite fonctionne très bien
Anonymous customer published the 23/04/2022 following an order made on 18/04/2022
Anonymous customer published the 23/12/2020 following an order made on 15/12/2020
Great output and very quiet
Anonymous customer published the 11/08/2020 following an order made on 23/07/2020
Funciona muy bien y silencioso
Anonymous customer published the 15/02/2020 following an order made on 27/01/2020
Un bon producte. No porta el fil elèctric per endollar la bomba però té tota la lògica ja que s'ha de connectar correctament la fase amb la fase i el neutre amb el neutre. Per una piscina petita és perfecte, a més, té una gran succió i impulsió.
Anonymous customer published the 09/09/2019 following an order made on 19/08/2019
Bon produit.Bruit raisonnable a 10m a l’extérieur on ne l'entends plus.
Pump pool ESPA Silen I 50 1/2CV single-Phase
Pump, swimming pool centrifugal of well-known manufacturer ESPA. The model Espa Silen I 50 1/2-HP is the new model created to replace the old pump ESPA Iris 750, so that both pumps are fully equivalent. Spare parts for these pumps are also equivalent.
Some of the prominent features of the pumps ESPA is that they are compact, with great power of suction and are designed to work in the recirculating water efficiently with the minimum noise possible.
The pump pool ESPA Silen I is perfect for small pools, removable canvas or plastic or a bath type spa.
All pool pumps from our shop swimming pools online , which include fittings of suction and discharge for connection to the filtration systems with pipes diameter 50 mm
Features interchangeable pump with ESPA IRIS 750M
Pumps ESPA with its more than 50 years of history, they have managed to be one of the most prestigious and valued in the sector. A few pumps to which they attribute the characteristics of quality, efficiency and reliability but, above all, silent. Pumps pool ESPA come with a large pre-filter ensures high-energy efficiency and adaptability to the conditions and operation of each swimming pool, a fact that also enables you to reduce the noise of the pump.
Innovation, engineering and service. These are the attributes that the manufacturer of pumping equipment for a swimming pool ESPA prints in their products. Pump products for efficient and quality services oriented to your customers.
Completely silent and continuous duty, the pumps online for swimming pools SILEN I have a thermal protector built-in, plug, purge, pre-filter with transparent lid and closure lock.
Our shop swimming pools online is official distributor of pumps, ESPA and offers a large gamma of these engines of water. We have a team of experts with more than 30 years of experience that can help you to find the pool pump that best suits your needs and your pool. Contact us and we will help you to find the best pump ESPA online and the most suitable to you.
Equipment Espa Silen I
- Stand / Base: Included
- Pre-Filter: Included
- Connections: Solvent
- Drainage plug: Yes
- Check valve: No
Electrical characteristics pump pool Espa Silen I 50
- Electrical isolation: Class F
- Service Factor: S1
- Degree of protection: IP55
- Reset: Automatic
- Motor type: Asynchronous
- Type of rotation of the motor: constant Speed
- Type of service: Continuous
Construction features Espa Silen I 50M
- Diameter suction: D50
- Diameter drive: D50
- Tightness by: mechanical seal
- Stages: centrifugal Pump monoetapa
- Engine cooling: Fan
- Type of connection on the suction side: Thread
- Type of connection on the drive: Thread
- Type of impeller: Closed
Materials pool pump Silen I
- Mechanical seal: Alumina-Graphite
- Body aspiration: PP + 30% GF
- Body swing: PP + 30% GF
- Diffuser: PP + 30% GF
- Axle pump: stainless Steel AISI 420
- Envelope motor: Aluminum
- /Drive is: PPO + 30% GF
- Gaskets: NBR
- Material of the foot-base: PP + 30% GF
- Stands: Polyamide + 25% GF
- Pre-filter: PP + 30% GF
- Cover pre-filter: Polycarbonate
- Fasteners: stainless Steel AISI 304
Limits of use Silen I
- No. starters maximum motor (bursts/minute): 0,5
- Maximum working pressure (bar): 6
- Ambient temperature (ºC): Min: -10 - Max: 50
- Fluid temperature (°C): Min: 4 - Max: 40
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS ESPA SILEN I
CURVE PERFORMANCE ESPA SILEN I
DIMENSIONS ESPA SILEN I
- Flow rate m³/h (at 10 mca)
- Up to 6 m³/h
- Variable speed
- I have the ESPA pump