Saturator wood finished with water-based brand Froschemie perfect to protect the wood and, at the same time, give you a natural-looking and attractive. this product is designed especially for soils of woods of high density. One of the main features of this wood treatment is its high power of penetration based on oils that waterproof the wood and protect it from atmospheric agents.
This treatment exterior wood does not form a film when applied, but it has great power of protection of the wood. Reduces the aging, delays the degradation of the wood and provides resistance to the appearance of tannins. The saturator of the woods has been formulated with filters, anti-UV, so it has very good resistance to yellowing and excellent light fastness.
The saturator for exterior Froschemie allows a full covering of the wood with a single product. This treatment for quick drying and easy maintenance stands out for its great power protector.
FEATURES SATURATOR FOR WOOD
- Treatment for exterior wood in aqueous base.
- Suitable for outdoor flooring, lamas, european, exotic woods and resinous.
- High power of penetration based on oils that weatherproof the wood and protects it from atmospheric agents.
- Specially formulated for floors of wood of high density.
- Designed for the protection of the wood, giving it a natural look.
- Filter anti-UV: Resistance to yellowing and light-fastness.
- Resistance to the occurrence of tannins.
- Reduces the aging, slows the natural degradation of the wood.
- Drying at 40-45 min. to the touch.
- Color: Colorless.
- Diluent: Water, preferably deionized.
- Retarder: Not required.
- Specific gravity: 1.000 – 1.100 g/cm3.
- Viscosity Of Supply: 10 – 12 sec DIN 4 at 20 ºC.
- % V. O. C.: 1 – 2%.
- % SOLIDS: 18 – 22%.
CONDITIONS OF APPLICATION SATURATOR EXTERIOR WOOD
- Media and cookware recommended: spray gun, brush or brush.
- Temperature of the material adequate: 18 - 26 ºC.
- Humidity optimum: 40 – 65%.
- Moisture support: 7 – 10%.
- Application viscosity: 10 – 12 Sec. Din 4 at 20 ºC.
- Number of coats: 1 - 2.
- G/m2 per layer: 50 - 60 G/m2.
- G/m2 maximum: 60 G/m2 by applying a single layer.
- Pretreatment of the support: dry grinding and subsequent blowing for removal of particles.
- Sanding Backing: grit no. 120 - 140.
- Maintenance: it Is recommended that sanding and the application of new product.
- Periodicity: annual.
- Stability in storage: 6 months at 20 ºC.
- Storage temperature: 5 – 55 ºC.
- Transport: Transport protected from low temperatures, above 5 ºC.
- Mode of drying: air-Drying.
- Dust: 5 – 6 min.
- To touch: 40 – 45 min.
- In-depth: up to 6 hours.
- It is recommended that time between layers not less than 60 min.
RECOMMENDATIONS AND HOW TO USE SATURATOR FOR WOOD FROSCHEMIE
· Shake the product before use.
· Check the adhesion of the surface.
· Monitor the conditions of temperature, relative humidity, etc (specified above).
· Water in all the instruments of application.
· After opening and closing the containers, should be checked the good condition of the material.
· Waste must be disposed of in accordance with the laws in force in the corresponding official body.