Protective wood ready for use in industrial facilities. It is effective for wood exterior and interior front of xylophagous insects and basidiomycete fungi, bluish and molds development surface, as well as insect destroyers of wood.
This treatment for exterior wood enjoys a formula of new generation that incorporates specific additives to improve penetration of the product into the interior of the wood and reduce the occurrence of the rejection typical of the products in aqueous base. In addition, the protector insecticide and fungicide BAROSIT W300 is suitable for woods that are in the list-use class 3 (according to standard en 335-1), depending on the system application and the penetration obtained in the wood.
One of the main advantages of this treatment exterior wood is that it is suitable for woods that are in the list-use class 3 (according to standard en 335-1), depending on the system application and the penetration obtained in the wood.
Its great protective power fungicide and insecticide combined with its rapid absorption and its high power of penetration become the protector for wood BAROSIT W300 in a treatment essential of top quality and high guarantees.
PROTECTOR FEATURES WOOD BAROSIT W300
- Treatment exterior wood preventive insecticide and fungicide in aqueous base.
- Formula of new generation that reduces the appearance of the rejection typical of the products in aqueous base.
- Its formulated promotes the dimensional stability of the wood.
- Preventive treatment for wood surface against fungi, woodworm and termites.
- The wood impregnated with Barosit W300, once dry, can be painted with any type of lasur open pore. We recommend the use of PRO 3 or PRO5.
- It should not be mixed with products of basic character.
- prepares the wood for the second layer of finish.
- High power of penetration avoiding differences of absorption and formation of blisters.
- Regulates the humidity of the wood.
- Ensures 6 years of protection.
APPLICATIONS PROTECTOR FOR WOOD BAROSIT W300
The Barosit W300 can be used for the construction applications which require protection to use class 3a according to en 335:
- Outdoor furniture
- Wooden structures
- Wooden houses
- Wood with decorative use
- Strips for decks