Exercise with a table of swimming
Areas worked: back, shoulders, arms, chest and abs
Material needed: Table, swimming
- Sit on top of the table with the knees together and the legs hanging down.
- Extend the arms forward and with the palms of the hand facing out, and sweep backwards as if made for breaststroke, with the objective of move forward.
- Hold this movement for 30 seconds.
- Then you'll need to change the movement to go in the opposite direction.
- To do this bring your arms out to the sides with palms facing forward, with your elbows slightly bent. Sweep the arms in front of your body, and so you will move backwards.
- Hold the movement for 30 seconds.
- You can repeat this series as many times as you want.
Initial position Washboard
Areas to work: Back, shoulders, arms and abdominals
Material needed: table, swimming
- Go stand in the water, covering over the ribs, with the legs a little apart and the torso inclined about 45 degrees with the back flat.
- Grab the table by its edges
- Push the table in diagonal down to the water, extending the arms and engaging the abs.
- Regress the movement by holding the table at the chest.
- It is important that during the movement the elbows are close to the torso, placed in parallel between them.
- Repeat this movement for 1 minute.
- Trick: sprinkle as little as possible to make sure you are focused the exercise on your core and arms.
I see more exercises under the water!