Exercise with Fried
Position for the fried sunken
Areas worked: legs, biceps, triceps, abdominals, torso and back.
Material needed: Fried/fried swimming
- Stand in the pool, with the back straight and torso facing forward.
- With the legs parallel, one of them you'll need to place it in front of the body, and semi-flexed, while the other will be behind the body fully stretched.
- Dip the fried and hundela, making it pass under the leg flexed in front.
- You must keep this position for 30 seconds, without the frit to move up. For this, you must exercise all the body and with the help of the arms to fight the force of buoyancy that it will by its very nature.
- Rest 10 seconds, and retrieves the position by alternating the position of the legs, keeping it to 30 seconds.
- Repeat the routine as many times as you can.