TRICEPS AGAINST THE CURRENT
The initial position of the exercise for triceps
Areas worked: Triceps, back and abdominal
Equipment needed: Dumbbells and water
- Stand with feet at shoulder-width apart, with a dumbbell in each hand.
- Lean forward about 30 degrees with the back straight.
- With the arms parallel, bend the elbows bringing the dumbbells to your torso.
- Slowly straighten your elbows, hold the position for a heartbeat and then re-bend the elbows again, returning the arms to their initial position.
- Repeat the movement for a minute.
- Perform as many sets as you can
Areas worked: full legs, biceps, triceps, abdominals, torso and back.
Equipment needed: Belt, anklets and cufflinks
- You will begin the routine situándote in the less deep end of the pool and tried to walk, fighting the forces that you exert the swimming accessories.
- Gradually move closer to the deeper zone, and when you reach it you'll need to increase the pace and start running.
- It is important to maintain the torso straight and in the upright position to work correctly.
- This routine has many combinations depending on the material that is used: you can start using the belt in water, and gradually add the dumbbells and the ankle
I see more exercises under the water!