Solenoid TORO irrigation P-150. Why choose it?
The solenoid TORO irrigation P-series 150, as all the models of this manufacturer, is an electric valve for residential or commercial use that stands out for its resistance and durability. These valves are perfect for when you need pressure regulation or low pressure.
The plastic valves P 150 for commercial use TORO are the workhorses of the plastic valves. With a pressure of 10 bar (150-psi), then you're plastic valves can withstand the high pressures of commercial applications. These valves come with the optional device EZReg™, regular pressure is as simple as dialing in the setting on the dial.
Valves irrigation electric TORO are the perfect solution for all those people who are looking for a valve complete but economic. The water valves TORO are robust and resistant so they are perfect for any application, residential or commercial.
The electróvalvula of tiego P 150 has a lid, sturdy and reinforced to resist the high pressures and the conditions of application harsh. It features a heavy duty rubber diaphragm, double-lip, capable of withstanding pressures of breakage of 50 bar. The series valves P-150 is constructed of reinforced nylon with glass fiber (GFN) and stainless steel.
The series of valves of water P 150 TORO offers a or precise control of pressure technology of dial compact optional EZReg™. This option can be installed in the field without having to disassemble the solenoid. The pressure can be regulated both in electric-only mode as in manual mode, and the maintenance is possible under pressure. The maximum pressure is 10 bar with capacity for low-flow, minimum 20 L/min.
TORO offers the confidence that the valve TPV will work right the first and for many years.
Features Solenoid TORO irrigation P-150
- Manufactured in nylon reinforced with fiberglass and stainless steel resistant to corrosion.
- Pressure regulation both in automatic mode as manual.
- Flow design live, for more precise control.
- Available settings in globe or angle.
- Ideal for working at a pressure of 10 bars with flows from 20 to 568 lpm (5 to 150 GPM).
- The water passes through a filter to remove the obstruction in the bore of the solenoid. The filter is accessible from the top.
- The slow closure reduces the water hammer.
- The flow regulator, adjustable flow rate and zero.
- Diaphragm double-lip rough, in santopreno to prevent leaks.
- Solenoid injected in a mould with a plunger captive.
- Precise Control of the pressure regulator, EZReg ® (factory installed or to be installed in the field) don't need to pull the solenoid.
- The pressure can be adjusted while operating manually or electrically, under pressure.
- Without tubes external to the electric models, or models with pressure regulator.
- Easy maintenance, without removing components.
- Solenoid encapsulated, injected into the mold, with the core captive.
- Solenoid in purple for recycled waters.
- Accepts solenoids DC.
- A sealing gasket in the plug input.
- 3 screws SS on the lid that accommodate a hex screwdriver or Phillips screwdriver.
- Cables of 45 cm for easy installation.
Specifications Solenoid TORO irrigation P-150
- Female thread 1 1/2" and 2" with flow regulator.
- Flow of work of 19 - 568 l/min.
- Working pressure of 1.4 to 10 kg/cm2.
- Consumption boot of 0.34 mpa, and maintained in 0.2 amp.