Solenoid TORO irrigation POS. Why choose it?
The solenoid TORO irrigation series POS, as all models from this manufacturer, is an electric valve for residential or commercial use that stands out for its resistance and durability.
These valves are robust and resistant to debris-flow rates of 0.4 to 151 L/min, by what are ideal for drip irrigation or high-flow. The valve of the series TPV TORO enjoys the patented DBS Technology™ (Debris Bypass System waste diversion) ensures valve functionality in nearly all dirty water applications.
Some of the most outstanding features of this irrigation system TORO is that it has threaded body, sleeve and dowel to meet the specifications of any project. Exceptional flow characteristics include low flow operation down to 0,38 L/min for drip applications and lower head loss than the leading competitor.
THE design GLUE STOP™ patent pending on the models of cuff makes it almost impossible to plug the discharge port with PVC cement.
Valves irrigation electric TORO are the perfect solution for all those people who are looking for a valve complete but economic. The water valves TORO are robust and resistant so they are perfect for any application, residential or commercial.
TORO offers the confidence that the valve TPV will work right the first and for many years.
Features Solenoid TORO irrigation POS
- Multiple body types
- The classification of high-pressure and burst pressure beats the competition in all areas
- Supplied with solenoids AC or DC
- Manual operation without the use of a programmer – Purge internal and external
- Captive screws type Phillips/hex
- Large arrows indicating the direction of flow
- The cap self-aligning, easy and quick maintenance
- The flow control optional allows a precise adjustment of the area and the manual closure
- Solenoid encapsulated injection-molded with plunger captive
- Control removable flow regulator to ensure resistance to vandalism
Specifications Solenoid TORO irrigation POS
- Flow rate: 0.4 to 151 L/min
- Working pressure: 10-175 psi (0,7 - 12,1 bar) Max
- Security rating burst pressure: for 68.9 BAR (1000 psi)
- Solenoid: Solenoid dc/ac
- Consumption to boot: 0,40 amps
- Dimensions: 13 cm (height) x 7 cm (width) x 12.7 cm (long)
- Dimensions: 1" (2.5 cm)
- Consumption of maintenance: 0,20 amps
- Body type: In line/balloon
- Burst pressure: 1000 psi (69 Bar)
- Construction: PVC
- Activation: Electrical
Dimensions Solenoid TORO irrigation POS
13 cm (Height) x 7 cm (Width) x 12.7 cm (Long)