Pump Espa Prisma
The Espa Prisma water pump is a horizontal centrifugal pump designed to work with clean water in domestic, industrial, agricultural and gardening applications. Suitable for applications such as water transfer, suction or drip irrigation, domestic pressurization or pressure equipment. We have a wide range of the Espa prisma water pump in single phase models, from the Prisma 15 2M of 0.33 HP to the Prisma 15 5M of 0.9 HP. In three-phase models, from the Prisma 15 3 of 0,5 HP to the PrismA 15 5 of 0,9 HP.
Features Prisma pump
Completely silent and in continuous service, the Espa prisma water pumps have a high degree of protection and are self-priming up to 2 m. All Prisma pumps have 1" threaded suction and delivery connections.
This range of Espa pumps is characterized by the quality of its materials, such as the AISI 420 stainless steel of the pump shaft or the wrap-around body and the impeller with AISI 304, making them resistant and reliable.
Electrical characteristics Espa Prisma water pump
- Electrical insulation: Class F
- Service factor: S1
- Degree of protection: IPX5
- Reset: Automatic
- Engine type: Asynchronous
- Type of service: Continuous
Constructive characteristics Espa Prisma 15
- Suction diameter: 1"
- Drive diameter: 1".
- Sealing by means of: Mechanical seal
- Stages: Multistage centrifugal pump
- Engine cooling: Fan
- Type of connection at aspiration: Thread
- Type of connection ar impulsión: Thread
Espa Prisma pump materials
- Mechanical seal: Alumina-Graphite
- Suction body: Cast iron
- Drive body: Cast iron
- Diffuser/s: Technopolymer
- Pump shaft: AISI 420 stainless steel
- Engine housing: Aluminium
- Wrap-around body: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Impeller/s: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Seals: NBR/EPDM
Prism pump usage limits
- Maximum suction (m): 2
- Liquid temperature (ºC): Max: 40
Technical specifications Prisma 15
Dimensions Prisma 15
Curve performance Prisma 15