BUY CTX BROMINE FOR SPAS AND POOLS
Bromine is an ideal alternative to chlorine because it disinfects pool water with the same degree of effectiveness as chlorine. It is a powerful oxidant that is very effective against bacteria, viruses and fungi as well as eliminating impurities from the water.
The combination of bromine with organic amines (in the water) results in compounds called bromamines (NHBr2) that, unlike chloramines (combination of chlorine with organic amines), do not diminish the disinfecting effectiveness of bromine.
Bromamines do not cause eye irritation or unpleasant odors. That is why it is a highly recommended product for indoor pools and spas, but it can also be used as a disinfectant for all types of pools.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF BROMINE?
- Bromine is an effective disinfectant for swimming pools (bacteria, algae...)
- Its disinfecting power tolerates pH variations between 7 and 8
- Destroys all organic matter present in the water
- Bromamines do not diminish the disinfecting efficacy of bromine
- No eye irritation or unpleasant odor
- It maintains its disinfection effectiveness up to 40ºC, that is why it is so used in spas and indoor pools
For a good maintenance of the pool or spa it is important to follow the following steps:
- Check the pH level between 7.2 - 7.6
- Fill the dispenser with the bromine tablets
- Regulate the doser to obtain the desired level of residual bromine, according to the type of pool:
- Private pool: 1.0- 3.0 ppm
- Private spa: 2.0 - 4.0 ppm
- Public pool: 3.0 - 5.0 ppm
- Public spa: 4.0 - 6.0 ppm
This value can be easily measured with a bromine and pH analyzer case
BROMINE CTX PROPERTIES
||Solid in 20g tablets
|pH (saturated solution)
|Solubility ( at 25ºC)
||0,15 g / 100 cm³ water
|Content in bromine useful