Water-repellent, anti-bacterial and reusable masks up to 25 washings. They guarantee airtightness against the ambient atmosphere and fit perfectly to the face by covering mouth and nose. The most relevant aspect to highlight is that they are water-repellent masks so ensure safety in aquatic spaces.
The composition of the masks is 100% cotton on the inside and 100% polyester on the outside.
Characteristics of swimming pool moment masks
- Customizable: the Momentos Piscina team has designed masks, to choose from three proposals. They have a small print in black and another one in grey and another more colorful model with blue tones alluding to the purpose and color of our website Momentos Piscina. They incorporate our Momentos Piscina (MP) logo and are printed in high quality in full color.
The size of the masks is a size L with a size of 23 x 12.5 cm.
Under minimum order, we can supply customizable masks choosing design: color, text, size... We have three sizes: L (23 x 12.5 cm), M (22 x 11.5 cm) and S (18x 6/13 cm). Do not miss your personalized mask, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Water-repellent: two-layer printed masks certified by LEITAT guaranteeing filtration and breathing efficiency as well as protection against solid and liquid aerosols. It is characterized by being a waterproof, antibacterial and breathable mask, resistant to penetration of water-repellent effect.
- Reusable: because of the gender and clothing are considered reusable masks. They allow up to 25 washings at a temperature of 60ºC. And iron at 140ºC.
- Certified: the masks that we offer in Momentos Piscina have been tested and therefore are certified by the technological center LEITAT that guarantee:
- Bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE): original 91.3% and after washing 90.7%.
- Breathability (differential pressure): original 44.7 Pa/cm2 and after washing 46.0 Pa/cm2.
Technical characteristics of the masks
The results obtained comply with the requirements established for these two tests according to UNE 0065:2020 and CWA 17553:2020, the requirements of these certificates consider:
- Bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE):
- According to UNE 0065:2020 it has to be higher than 90%
- According to CWA 17553:2020, it distinguishes two possible levels based on their filtration efficiency for particles of size around (3 ± 0.5): 70% and 90%.
- Breathability (differential pressure):
- According to UNE 0065:2020 it must be less than 60 Pa/cm2
- According to CWA 17553:2020 it has to be less than 70 Pa/cm2
- Splash and bacteria repellent
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old
- Iron at 140º for 10-15 seconds