DISINFECTION OF POOL WATER WITH BROMINE
Bromine is a halogen and a powerful oxidizer, ideal for the disinfection of pool water with the same degree of efficiency that the chlorine.
The combination of the bromine with the amine-organic (in the water) gives as a result a few compounds called bromaminas (NHBr2), which unlike chloramines (combination of chlorine with amines organic), do not reduce the effectiveness of disinfectant bromine.
The bromaminas not produce irritation in the eyes is not unpleasant odors. This is why it is a product highly recommended for indoor pools and spas.
ADVANTAGES of DISINFECTION WITH BROMINE CTX 5 Kg
- Bromine is a disinfectant effective for swimming pools (bacteria, algae...)
- Your killing power will tolerate variations of the pH between 7 and 8.
- It destroys all the organic matter present in the water.
- The bromaminas, a combination of bromine with amines organic present in the water, unlike the chloramines do not decrease the effectiveness of the disinfectant of bromine.
- Does not produce eye irritation or unpleasant smells. Ideal for swimming pools closed or spas.
DOSAGE AND USE OF BROMINE
With the pH of the water adjusted between the values of 7.2 and 7.6 to fill the dispenser and to regulate it to obtain the level of bromine residual is desired.
Value of BROMINE RESIDUAL in swimming pools:
- Swimming pools: 1.0 - 3.0 ppm
- Spas: 2.0 - 4.0 ppm
PROPERTIES BROMINE CTX 5 kg
||Solid in tablets of 20 g
|pH (saturated solution)
|Solubility ( at 25ºC)
||0.15 g / 100 c. c. water
|Content in bromine useful