HOW TO REMOVE THE LIME FROM THE POOL?
In pools with hard water or water coming from wells it is important to control the limescale in the pool. If products are not added to prevent lime deposits, a layer will form that is thicker and more difficult to clean.
For this reason, Anticalcáreo CTX-600 is a dispersing and inhibiting product indicated to prevent lime scale deposits in the pool. It also prevents filter obstruction and corrosion of the metal parts of the recirculation and filtration system.
HOW TO PREVENT LIME INCRUSTATIONS?
To prevent lime scale in the pool it is important to do a good maintenance following these steps:
1. Control pH levels
2. Controlling chlorine levels
3. Pass the cleaner and brush the walls
4. In summer leave the filtration equipment running for 6-8 hours, in winter 1-2 hours is recommended
5. Apply Anticalcáreo CTX-600, dilute the necessary amount in a container with water and spread it evenly over the entire surface of the pool
- Initial treatment: 2.5 liters per 100 m³ of water
- Maintenance treatment: 0.5 liters per 100m³ of water once a week
These doses are indicative and can be modified according to the hardness and salt content of the water.
Those pools that do not empty during the winter period should treat their water with an initial dose of CTX-600 at the end of the swimming season.
PROPERTIES OF LIQUID ANTICALCÁREO FOR SWIMMING POOLS
||1,33 - 1,37 g/ cm³