Multi-action chlorine in 250g tablets
Multiaction chlorine in 250g tablets with triple action: disinfectant, flocculant and algaecide function. Specially designed for a single application in the pool water to eliminate bacteria and microorganisms in general, prevent the development of algae and keep the pool water transparent and crystal clear.
Reasons why to choose multifunctional chlorine
- Non-combustive solid compound
- Triple action: disinfection with chlorine, flocculant to clarify the water and algaecide to prevent algae
- Maintains oxidizing and disinfecting properties
- Slow dissolving for weekly pool water maintenance
Chlorine tablets are a good idea for weekly pool water maintenance to keep the water clean and disinfected. Slow dissolving chlorine tablets offer extended duration for 6-7 days, duration will depend on hours of operation, water flow, temperature, among other factors.
IMPORTANT: In pools made of liner, polyester, vinyl or painted, it should not come into direct contact, as it may cause discoloration.
We do not recommend multiaction chlorine for removable pools or spas that have a cartridge filtration system. The flocculant can clog the cartridge and cause deterioration of the cartridge.
How to use Multi-Action Chlorine Tablets
Chlorine tablets are used for weekly maintenance of pool water. For a correct maintenance follow the steps below:
1. Check the pH level at 7.2 - 7.6 ppm.
2. Add 10 gr. of granulated dichlorine per m³ of water.
3. Leave the equipment in filtration
4. After 2 hours, adjust with pH regulators.
5. Follow the maintenance treatment
1. Check pH level at 7.2 - 7.6 ppm.
2. Add chlorine tablets, two options:
- Without dosing device: Insert 1 multifunction tablet of 250 gr in the skimmer for every 25 m³ of water 7 or 10 days.
- With dosing device: Fill the dosing device according to its capacity.
3. Leave the filtration equipment running
IMPORTANT: The initial treatment or shock treatment should be repeated whenever there is a lack of transparency in the pool water.
NOTE: add the product preferably at dusk and without the presence of bathers.
Properties multiaction chlorine tablets
||Solid in tablets of 250 g
||White and blue
|Chlorine content useful
||2,5 - 3
Advice for use
- Keep the water flow completely open in the skimmers and sump during the filtration process.
- It is advisable to introduce the new dose of multiaction chlorine when the compacts introduced in the skimmers have been reduced to 10% of the original weight.
- Keep the skimmer baskets clean (leaves, paper, etc.) to achieve the correct dissolution of the compacts.
Measure chlorine and pool pH
To be able to estimate the right amount of chlorine to add to the pool it is important to control the pH and chlorine levels. That is why it is important to test with test strips at least 2-3 times a week and to regulate the parameters.
It is important to distinguish between free chlorine, residual chlorine and total chlorine.
- Free chlorine: chlorine with disinfection power. Optimal level 1-3 ppm
- Residual chlorine: chlorine without disinfection power. Optimal level of 0.5 - 2 ppm.
- Total chlorine: combines free and residual chlorine. Optimum level of 0.5 - 1.5 ppm.
Less than optimum chlorine will cause bacterial and algae growth resulting in unhygienic and unpleasant conditions. Dosages may vary depending on the number of bathers, sunlight, water temperature or weather conditions.