Multi-acting pills (compact) 200 gr with function of disinfectant, algaecide and flocculant. With a single application in the pool water will get eliminate bacteria and microorgaismos in general, to avoid the development of algae and maintaining clear and crystalline water. In addition, it incorporates an action of stabilizing chlorine from UV rays.
- Packaging of 5 Kg
- Ideal for swimming pools with ceramic material
Properties chlorine multi-COMPLEX CP
|Look||Solid in tablets of 200 g|
|Color||White and blue|
|Chlorine content useful||88 %|
|pH (5%)||2,5 - 3|
|Container||5 Kg (25 pills)|
- Initial treatment or supercloración: Add 15 gr COMPLEX GR for every m3 of water. After 2 hours, adjust the water pH between 7,2 - 7,6 using pH MINUS or pH PLUS.
- Maintenance treatment: with the pH of the pool water adjusted, add 1 tablet of COMPLEX CP for every 20 m3 of water, or every 7 or 10 days.
The initial treatment (supercloración or shock chlorination), must be repeated whenever you notice a lack of transparency in the water of the pool.
Mode of employment
Introduce the necessary dose of COMPLEX CP in the interior of skimmers, putting then into operation the filtration equipment, to be able in this way to dissolve the product, to circulate the water through the skimmers.
It is essential that all the volumne of water from the pool to be recirculated through the machine debugger on a daily basis.
The free residual chlorine must be located between 0.5 - 2 mg/l value that will measure easily using a case analyzer of chlorine and pH. This control must be made a minimum of 2 times a day.
- Keep the water passage open the skimmers and sump during the filtration process.
- It is advisable to introduce the new dose of COMPLEX CP when the pills that are found on the inside of the skimmers have been reduced to 10% of its original weight.