Swimming pool security alarm
Thanks to the investment in research and the use of the latest technologies, Aqualarm allows us to detect when there is a drop in the pool, based on the disturbance produced in the water.
The alarm includes a built-in processor, which analyzes the signals in each time, in face-to-warn by using a strong beep, alterations in the water, discarding those produced by environmental effects, such as wind, rain,... or generated by the operation of the filtration systems of the pool.
Its design is simple and minimalistic and does not need any electrical connections for your installation, so this is easy and comfortable for the large majority of pools (inground).
Aqualarm complies with the French NF P 90-307-1:2009, certifying that it complies with all the requirements of the law for the protection of swimming pools.
Aqualarm also has an anti-theft device, which will emit a powerful siren in the event that you try to handle without you have correctly entered the security PIN.
- Block e-hermetico card microprocessors.
- Touch keyboard for the management of the system.
- 2 Sirens built-in 115 dB each.
- Technology of low power consumption.
- Power supply with 4 alkaline batteries normal type LR20 (duration of life adopted in the laboratory, without triggering siren > 3 years).
- Probe submerged.
- Indication of the state of the system (batteries, contacts, radio, etc) by using signal light and sound.
- Safe in a special matter pool treaty anti UV-resistance and impact-resistant.
- Smaller dimensions; 255 x 255 x 65 mm